Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Gearing up for NaNoWriMo

The first day of autumn is this Thursday and all of the changing leaves, Halloween candy and clear blue skies make me think of NaNoWriMo. I am erally excited about this year's novel. It's probably the most prepared I have ever felt for a NaNo event. I haven't planned too much about the plot yet, but I have lots of ideas jotted down in journals and Google sheets and documents full of links, names and stray thoughts. 
There is other prep work happening too. When NaNo comes around I tend to get too busy to eat correctly or do important things like laundry and dishes. I am slowly making the time and effort to clean out the fridge and cupboards to stock with easy to make foods, snacks and fresh new tupperware containers just waiting for my leftovers. 
Don't ask me about the back room, however.
It still looks exactly like it did three weeks ago when I declared I would spend the next 60 days cleaning it out and organizing it.
That will hopefully happen in September.
Yours truly,
The Procrastinating Hufflepuff Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment